Plastic bottle cap can be seen everywhere in our life. The sealing device used in most drinks is still it, which has been popular for more than ten years. However, in the process of processing, there are many factors that will affect its processing effect, such as the size and the processing quality. The factors that affect the size are pressure and time, mold temperature Temperature of raw material, weight of bottle cap, etc. So what are the factors that affect the quality of plastic bottle cap processing? Let’s learn about it in the article!
The factors affecting the quality of plastic bottle cap processing are as follows
1. If the filling pressure is too high and the filling speed is too fast, the die will be expanded and the overflow will occur. Therefore, the filling pressure and speed should be reduced appropriately, or the melting temperature should be reduced to increase the viscosity.
2. If the packing pressure is too high, the plastic will be forced to condense, and the residual stress will be large, which will reduce the strength and may cause overflow. Therefore, the packing pressure should be appropriately reduced.
3. If the tube temperature or hot runner temperature is too high, the viscosity of the melt will decrease and the fluidity will be too good. Therefore, the temperature or injection pressure can be appropriately reduced.
4. If the mold temperature is too high, it will not only have sharp edges, but also product deformation and other defects. We can reduce the mold temperature by lowering the temperature of the chiller or increasing the waterway.
5. If the injection switch position is improper, increase the switch position or decrease the dose.
I believe that after reading the article, we have a detailed understanding of some knowledge affecting the processing of plastic bottle caps. If you want to know more, you can consult us at any time!
Post time: Dec-25-2020